A soccer ref is the impartial adjudicator who is accused of guaranteeing a soccer match is played in understanding to the Laws of the Game. He is liable for request and discipline on the field from the second he enters the field of play until he leaves the field of play after the last whistle.
His two devices of discipline are the yellow card and the red card. The yellow card is utilized to show that a player has been advised. The red card is utilized to show that a player has been shipped off the pitch and can’t keep on playing or be fill in for. Just a player can be shown a yellow or a red card. The accompanying portray the offenses for yellow and red cards.
A yellow card is displayed to a player for the accompanying 7 offenses:
- – Unsporting conduct (hard fouls, junk talking)
- – Dissent by words or activity (griping to the official)
- – Persistent encroachment of the Laws of the Game (proceeding to foul when excessive)
- – Delaying the restart of play (kicking the ball away from spot of restart)
- – Failure to regard the necessary distance when play is restarted (standing excessively near the ball)
- – Entering and returning the field of play without official’s authorization
- – Deliberately leaving the field of play without the ref’s consent
A red card is displayed to a player if he submits any of the accompanying 7 offenses: คาสิโนยูฟ่า
- – Serious unfairness (fouling with the goal to harm or mischief another player)
- – Violent direct (battling)
- – Spitting at a rival or some other individual
- – Denying to the next group an objective or opportunity by utilizing his hands (by thumping ball off objective line or out of objective)
- – Denying an objective or freedom to the next group moving towards the player’s objective by an offense deserving of a free kick or extra shot (fouling player as he endeavors to score when there could be no other player close to the ball)
- – Using hostile, annoying or harmful language and additionally signals
- – Receiving a second alert in a similar match
Understanding the reasons an official issues yellow and red cards ought to be much more clear knowing the Laws of the Game, explicitly Law 12.